Flowing Epoxy System
To repair, reinforce and enhance natural stones (transparent paste)
Package include: Part A= 1ltr, Part B= 0.5ltr
Warning: Last items in stock!
Instructions for use:
- The surface to be resined should be thoroughly clean and dry.
- Remove the required amount of resin (part A) and add the hardener (part B) following the specified ratio percentage as
shown on the technical data sheet. For the hardener part this percentage is shown as the hardener name ExMA25H
part B= 25 parts. (Always consider the resin Part A as being 100 parts).
- Mix part A and part B together thoroughly and apply to the stone for resining, netting, or other correct application.
- The surface can be polished after 24 hours according to the ambient temperature.
- The product will not harden below 10-15 degree Celcius.
- Keep away from heat and sunlight.